What's in January 99 PTF
Move-IT! Fixes for January 99:
The following problems have been rectified, and enhancements made in this PTF package:
- Expand As/set Definition to check whether definition is checked-out to another Work
- Load Object Definition to check *CMD object source library. If it is QTEMP, load
source file as *NONE. ie: assume it is an As/set definition.
- Update Work Request status sometimes corrupted last sataus change date.
- Load Net Distribution (LODNETDST) has new parameters to directly run Apply Distribution,
or to schedule it for a predetermined time.
- Download this file to a temporary directory and un-zip it.
- Upload the un-ziped file to your AS/400.
- Transfer the uploaded file to a Save File.
- Restore the contents of the save file with the following command:
RSTOBJ obj(*ALL) savlib(AGENESISEP) dev(*SAVF) savf(*****) rstlib(AGENESIS)
- The installation is complete.
Click here for download (205Kb)
Application Genesis at home www.agenesis7.com
Revised: 23 November 1998
For more information: e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 1998 Application Genesis